Washington Conference Administrators
2013-2014 "Rough Draft" Calendar (PDF)
DUE: School Board Minutes and Finance Reports
Connection Reminder: Due February 3rd
- Be alert to mid-winter blues both for teachers and students. Plan different stimulating activities to keep up interest. Make sure classrooms are "freshened up" after the holidays.
- Plans for spring Week of Prayer need to be finalized.
- Remind teachers to make specific plans to personally invite each student to accept Christ.
- Encourage teachers to adjust long range lesson plans for the last half of the year to insure completion of curriculum goals.
- Begin to build a budget for the new school year.
- IMPORTANT: Notify superintendent regarding any board and/or personnel committee meetings scheduled to discuss personnel for the new year.
- Begin marketing plans for the new school year. Consider early spring pre-registration for 2013/14 school year.
- Begin planning for graduation and 8th Grade Class Trip.
- Faculty should meet to make sure minder entries coordinate.